Your business is under constant attack. With more success, you become more of a target. Whether it’s keeping you out of a lawsuit or defending one that you are already in (or prosecuting one when necessary), I’m here to help.
Don’t settle for lawyers who promise to work to solve your problems. I will work to prevent your problems in the first place. Learn more about litigation avoidance in my practice areas of law.
- Employment Counseling and Litigation.
- Hiring and Firing.
- Wage and Hour Issues.
- Sexual Harassment.
- Leave Issues under the ADA, FMLA and State Law.
- Business Litigation.
- Interference with Contractual Relations.
- Breach of Contract.
- Defamation (slander and lible).
- Defending and prosecuting lawsuits.
- Defending MCAD and EEOC claims and other agency filings.
- Drafting/modifying noncompete agreements.
- Draft/review/modify employee handbooks.
- Draft/review/modivy employment offer letters and contracts.
- Consult on hiring and firing issues.
- Consult on employee leave issues.
- Consult on emploment practices and policies.
- Doctor’s Contracts.
- Serve as outside general counsel.